WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Friday, October 1, 2010

Zombies and fashion



I don't know where the idea that zombies are to wear rags came from. I am setting the record straight today. Not all zombies dress like beggars. If you are one of those who still believes that all zombies come from the graveyard you are so wrong. Some of us are from Rodeo Drive.

In 1932, Bela Lugosi was the main star in White Zombie (first zombie movie ever made) and you don't see them wearing rags (some of them do, but Lady Gaga does too!). 

Zombies are about myths. One of the most annoying ones is that we don't know how to dress. Zombies wear all sort of clothing. Some lack of taste, I must admit, but that is another problem, but some are actually quite fancy and are on top of the fashion trends. I recently meet a zombie that paid a five figure number (US money, not pesos) for a COAT. My kind of zombie.

I am thinking about starting a Facebook page-petition asking Armani to create a whole series dedicated to zombies. I am sure he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment