WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Zombies have an Eye for Subliminal



Zombies have the ability to see beyond what humans do. Just a quick glance and we are able to see hidden messages, which are not visible to vulgar creatures, like humans.

I was re-watching one of my favourite movies, The Silence of The Lambs, and I noticed that there is more in the image than I imagined. I love subliminal images.

6 comments:

  1. Salvador Dalí was a truly zombie. Soft watches...critic paranoia...avida-dollars... what else?

    Why do I have to prove every time that I am not a robot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...that is why I like Dali...but also I like cookies, so who knows really.

    Now...you ask why do you have to prove that you are not a robot?...to prove a point: robots always question why they have to prove that they are not robots. That is how we discover them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally arrived to the dreamed answer. You are a robot. Simple: my question was made to prove your answer. Zombie is only a mask. Sorry... remember to change your batteries once in a while!!!And also some of your organs (jejeje)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whowh!!! The dead puzzle... Are you a Mummy?

    ReplyDelete