WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Monday, August 16, 2010

One too many

For most zombies one is too many. It is a known fact that zombies love to cruise alone. Defective zombies who try to comply with society's rules marry. There is pain just there, but some believe that one is not good enough and have, well.. more than one wife, trying to follow the extraordinary example of Don Francisco Villa, Mexican Revolution Hero who had 18 women...18!

Of all those women, Luz Corral was the Alpha Female. She is the one who is recognized as the official wife. She was also known as La Guera (The Blond One) and she was in charge of looking after Villa's 12 kids (official number) and to distribute chores.

I don't know about you.. but one is plenty, thank you very much.

4 comments:

  1. So... what kind of zombie are you really? Please, I expect from you a good explanation. I presume that your blood is being replaced once in a while... and your zombie toxines (the healthy ones) are cleaned up. Tell me it is not true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a REAL zombie. I am a loner and I do need fresh human blood to survive. In order for me to keep kiking' it I need spare parts from another zombie. Parts are not easily available, though. I live in pain and fear as I am married. i survive thanks to the wise guidance of a strange creature called a "puberto", who knows everything there is to know and makes sure I am aware that I know nothing. I call him "furico".
    Common misconceptions make zombies evil. I am not evil and most zombies are the same. A simple zombie with small pockets and expensive taste. I do drink Starbucks and love empanadas. I get along with other zombies, even though they are far far away...
    My loyal companion is Vlad, who is attached to me, literally, most days. I can see death people also, but my vision is not what it used to be. I am an ancient soul who likes Nintendo. Need more detail?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was only kidding man!!!! Don't worry, I won't make further questions. I believe in your zombiness. Saludos a Vlad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si no hubo ofensa pues, pregunte lo que quiera. Sus intervenciones son mas que bienvenidas. Si alguien sabe bromear soy yo. Abrazo.

    ReplyDelete