WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Zombies watch what they eat

Undocumented popular knowledge claims that zombies eat human meat and that brains are our favourite dessert. Well... you are all wrong. We watch what we eat. Some zombies are very picky and only eat organic. Some are lacto-intolerant and others love hot-dogs. Yes, I know... hotdogs?...really?

Well, yes. I have never claimed that zombies are very smart, so eating hot-dogs is not a surprise at all. There are many urban stories on what this famous fast food contain. It is said that "all beef" hot-dogs are made with "all natural casing" which in plain English means "all-natural pig intestine casing".

But who eats what is not my business. What I want to share with you is that there is such thing as a JAPADOG. A Japadog is an interesting variation of the popular fast food and you can find it on Robson Street, between Richards and Seymour in cosmopolitan Vancouver BC. This ever popular cart, whit lineups that can go as long as the block is, specializes in what they call "Japanese-style hot-dogs"

People from all over the world make sure that, if visiting Vancouver, they must enjoy a Japadog. On the little cart there are pictures of movie stars (not Justin Bieber), politicians and important well-known people -not me-.

The japadog menu includes a Yakiniku, a hot-dog made with a bun made of rice and stuffed with a wiener and slathered with a meat sauce. Others have teriyaki sauce, seaweed, japanese mayo and jalapeno. Other has plum sauce, bonito flakes and fried cabbage.

Why people line-up for this is beyond me. I have tried them and they taste, well... like hot-dogs -to me-.

That makes me think. If I go to, let's say, Italy I imagine I will find "Italian-dogs" with pesto and pasta and if I go to Argentina I will find the "Argentino-dog" with... I don't know... any ideas?

I, for one, am thinking on opening a "Zombie-dog" cart, based on Tim Burton's character Frankenweenie.











No comments:

Post a Comment