WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Real Deal Chocolate Ice Cream

Some zombies are wealthy and some are poor. Some have good taste and some don't ( I know...shocking, eh) I really don't know what poor zombies like or what are the things they can afford and which ones they can't. I will investigate, promise. What I can tell you is that I will be enjoying Scotch & chocolate gelato made of the 2nd highest rated scotch in the world, with a 58% alcohol content and Michael Cluziel's chocolate.

The release of this heavenly treat is tomorrow and it will cost $100.00 a litre and they will only produce 100 litres, that is, a limited edition. I love limited editions... they make me feel...special.

I would tell you where the event is, but I feel that that information will just make you feel like you want to just go and see, which is uncomfortable for me. I like my privacy.

For all of you who can't afford this culinary creation, there is always Dairy Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment