WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Friday, September 2, 2011

I am Sick!

Yesterday I was looking myself in a mirror -an activity that I enjoy quite a bit- and suddenly I started feeling rapid heartbeat, dizziness, I almost fainted and I started feeling confused, with some hallucinations.

I felt so sick that I went to the doctor, who after many many tests concluded that I sufferer from Stendhal's syndrome. There is not know cure for it.

Fortunately, I only get it when I look myself in the mirror or when I look at a picture of myself. Otherwise I am OK...for now.

2 comments:

  1. Eso es lo que te pasa por vivir en una ciudad. Si habitaras en un bosque o en un desierto o en una llanura,o en la montaña, la naturaleza no es amiga de los espejos, o sea que estarías a salvo. Y como allí no tendrías necesidad de fotos personales, estás curado!!!

    A mí me enferman las ciudades por eso mismo: abundan y reproducen espejos por doquier. Par mi caso lo llaman el síndrome de Borges.

    ReplyDelete