WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Inventions that went nowhere I

I have been in this world for a long long time. First as a human, now as a zombie. I have seen many inventions that have been successful and others that have been a failure. I will start some posts using memory-lane.

I recall clearly when Good Year created the lighted tires. It was an awesome idea. Cars looked soooooo cool, but...they did not get people's attention. I for one think it was a great idea. You could see at the end of the day how many people you had rolled over by the amount of red on them. It was so amazing. I wish I kept mine, which would look great on my fancy super powerful and mega polluter muscle car.

No comments:

Post a Comment