WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Easier to Hate


If something is clear to me (I feel philosophical today) is that is easier to hate than to love. That is what I like about this video. NOBODY would hug (even get near him) the guy without a loveable furry funny costume... at least as a zombie, I know that people won't try to get near me, which is fine with me. Go and hug furry cute bears please.

2 comments:

  1. Es el famoso oso libidinoso... la verdad es que da ganas de abrazarlo. ¿Cuando te ponés el disfraz y salís de tu cueva?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mira que me pongo el disfraz todos los días... sin él no salgo ni a la esquina.

    ReplyDelete