WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Apocalypse Failure!


I just can't believe my eyes!
Just came out of my bunker to find out that...the world did not end as predicted by the Mayans. Oh disappointment. I knew it since day one...what a bunch of lies...

Now I have to deal with some small issues like:
1. A line-up of pregnant women that claim that the child thy are bearing is mine (stupid condom free day)...I will request DNA proof. Then I will claim insanity.
2. A mountain of unpaid bills (phone company, electricity, gas, cable and of course all those stupid credit cards)...good luck...try to squeeze a penny out of a zombie. I hate AMEX the most...they really want their money back or...else. Bring it on AMEX!
3. The bunker's contractors want their money...they can keep the bunker. Useless concrete box.

And...I am hungry. Going to get some brains...will keep posting...BRAINS!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. 1. I see that you are a brave athlete. It's not easy to have sex with those lovely ladies all at the same day!! Now they want all your money.
    2. You know... (Woody Allen showed us several times) that money and jews come together. Now... beware of dogs and jews. They want their money!!! AMEX is america mexican united. Sorry. Don't you have brains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. That is nothing. In a good day and after a hearty breakfast, I can have triple that amount of women. Zombies are insatiable.
    2. I do have brains, but who was going to collect after the Apocalypse?... semantics failure.
    3. Can you lend me some money?...I will pay you back as soon as I can...

    ReplyDelete