WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Do Female Zombies Have Orgasms?

YES they do. There is a very useful and practical study done by Dr. Zachary Smith  (Harvard) that managed to classify their orgasms:

1. Asthmatic: Ahh...ahhh....ahhh...
2. Geographical: There, there, there!
3. Mathematic: More, more, more!
4. Religious: Oh my God!
5. Suicidal : I am dying, I am dying!
6. Homicidal: If you stop now I will kill you!
7. Zootechnical: Come to me my lion!
8. Cheer Leader: Go, go, go!
9. Spanish Teacher: Si, si, dios mío!
10. Driving Instructor: Don't stop!, ...continue!...don't stop!, go on!...
11. Negative: No...no...no...
12. Positive: Yes, yes, yes!!!
13. Manners Educator: Yes, that's it...very well...fine... perfect...
14. Misinformed: What is this?...What are you doing to me?...
15. System Analist: OK, we have achieved our goal.
16. Foreseer: I can see it coming...it's almost there...I can see it...
17. Faker: Oh, fantastic!...now let's watch TV
18. Confused: Oh yes...oh no....oh God...
19. Baseball Fan: It's going, It's  going....goooooone!
20. The Prophet: It's coming, it's coming!.....


No comments:

Post a Comment