WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Monday, May 24, 2010

Healthy addiction. Fresh

I must admit that like many other zombies, I love cold coffee drinks. Summer is around the block and I just can't wait to get my frozen favorite drinks at my local coffee shop. As a healthy conscious zombie, I go first for a good cold piece of heaven than a fatty-unhealthy Coke.

For example, I can drink a Venti (I know...) Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with Whipped Cream (the cream is free!!!!) and get:

660 calories
22 grams of fat
95 grams of sugar, which equals of eating 8 1/2 scoops of the creamiest coffee ice cream you can imagine.

There are more calories and saturated fat in my heavenly drink than two slices of deep-dish sausage and pepperoni pizza from Domino's.

Do I care?....sure I do, that is why I only have ONE Cranberry Scone with it. I am not crazy, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment