WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Top questions about Zombies

People have many many questions about Zombies. As a REAL zombie, I will try to answer as many questions as I can, having in mind that if your question is just plain irrational, I will not answer it. Here we go:

1. Are you a REAL zombie?
-YES, yes I am.

2. That means that you are brain-dead but walking around people?
-I said I am a ZOMBIE, not a teenager.

3. Do you eat brains?
-Actually I do, but it is not my main diet. I absolutely love those Mexican "quesadillas de seso" (seso means brain in Spanish)... of course those are cow brains, not people's. I am a zombie, not a weirdo.

4. Do you become alive at night?
-Nope. I am a morning person.

5. Are there more like you?
-Yes, there are many like me. Just keep in mind that there is a big difference between a zombie and a politician, bureaucrat or single-over-fourty.

6. Are you dead?
-Sure, and you can read dead people's blogs.

7. Are you a soul in pain?
-Yes, I have been married for a long time.

8. Are male zombies the same as female zombies?
-NO. Male zombies are from Mars and female zombies are from Venus.

No comments:

Post a Comment