WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Monday, May 17, 2010

Zombie in pain

Well, it really shows that this zombie was not made for physical labor. Trying to do some yard work this zombie hurt himself and got a 9 stitches prize. In a couple of days I will tell you all about my emergency room experience. For now, my apologies for skipping my regular postings while I enjoy a Tylenol 3 trip.

Also a beautiful purple polka dotted elephant and a turquoise and yellow zebra are calling me to join them in a game of bridge, so no time for blogging today.... Codeine anyone?

2 comments:

  1. ¿Pos qué pasó compadre? ¿No sabe que no tiene que hacer el trabajo de los vivos? Espero noticias frescas en mi dirección.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will write, promise :)

    ReplyDelete