WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Letters to The Zombie CI

"Dear Zombie:

My son, 9 (that is the age, not his name) is unfocused when it comes down to studying. He easily gets distracted and the more I discipline him, the less interested he seems to become a good student. I have done everything I can think of to motivate him with zero results. I even took thin to Occupy Wall Street and asked him "is THIS what you want to become when you grow up?"... and he replied "camping!, great". Please help me.

Desperate House Wife"

Dear Desperate House Wife:

Often little ones get distracted by their surroundings. Any little think will activate their imagination and the creative part of their little unflavoured brains. That can not be good. I highly recommend you to buy The Isolator.
This scientific wonder will keep your child's eyes where they belong: on the books. It even comes with an oxygen canister to prevent asphyxiation. The combo of scheduled beatings (to break his should and will) and the Isolator did wonders for me. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Z.:

    I have been using the isolator since I was 8. The results are wonderfull!!! I live nowadays underwater. I miss my childhood very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be hard to write underwater my dear friend...but anyways you are living proof that the Isolator works.

    ReplyDelete