WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Aren't Zombies a Freak of Nature?

Nope. If you think about it, we are very honest and almost harmless creatures. All we want is to survive. Freaks of Nature are those who kill for pleasure, harm for a profit or use a position of power to gain something for themselves. Zombies are God creatures, a bit unconventional, but at the end we fulfill a purpose in this messed up world.

3 comments:

  1. Please give ma a word so as to pacify myself. Tell me, where can I find in the Holy Bible a place where zombies are mentioned as being God's creatures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy...look in the New testament...Christ, for one, belongs to the undead (died and came back, didn't he?) and how about Lazarus (very dead and came back, therefore a zombie). The list is endless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I had them in front of my eyes and I couldn't see them. Thanks masterzombie.

    ReplyDelete