WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Monday, June 25, 2012

Zombie Car Parking Space Prices NY Chapter

Zombies hate to look for parking -YES, we DO drive-... it is fortunate that we really don't spend that much money as we are frugal, so money is not an issue. Nowadays the minimum price asked for a parking garage which is 12 feet (3.66 m) wide, 23 feet (7 m) long and 15 feet (4.6 m) high at 66 E. 11th Street in Manhattan, NYC is a whooping $1,000,000.00 US.... peanuts for me but a lot for most of you, the 99%.



2 comments:

  1. 25 bucks per hour in Manhattan is pretty high Now I understand the reason why. My only question is: Do zombies use TO PAY the parking ticket? I presume not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parking tickets are a tax for suckers. I have never received a parking ticket, though, as my driver takes care of where to park my Bentley. I feel for the 99%, I really do.... sob...

    ReplyDelete