WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Memories from a Zombie's Childhood IV

I had a great childhood... I always felt safe at home. When my mom went to work at the coal mine, she always left me in a safe and well ventilated space. Even she left for me some water and crackers (which funny enough they looked a lot like doggy treats)

2 comments:

  1. La verdad es que no comparto tu queja. Si te fijas bien, estabas en el lugar mas ventilado del departamento, con vista al río, mullidito y desde allí podías tirar los dulces a la gente que pasaba debajo.Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si...pero no me dejaban mi bacinica. Había que aguantarse todo el día. Por eso ahora tengo Crohns.

    ReplyDelete