WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Monday, July 2, 2012

Zombies Hate Subliminal Messages!

Sooo...I came back home to find this items in the kitchen. First I thought the wife wanted me to prepare fruit salad. Wrong!
That night I had to run for my life -or the life of Precious, my loyal companion- as the wife meant something different. I hate subliminal messages.

2 comments:

  1. ¿Te parece que es un mensaje subliminal? Yo creo que es muy liminal... es decir que tu hermosa mujer sabe que tu delicada fruta sexual anda paseándose por otras fruteras. Recuerda que un zombie nunca huye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uno que no entiende los trucos de la mente. No huyo, nomás me escondo.

    ReplyDelete