WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Should I Get a Wife or a Dog? I

It is a tough decision, I am lonely -all zombies are- and I am thinking about getting some sort of happy company. The finalists are either a wife (I know...) or a dog. Here is my conundrum:

1. Getting Home Late. Zombies have the tendency of getting home late. It is a fact. I know that the later you get home, the happier to see you dog will become. I am wondering if that happens with wives.

2. Zombies are forgetful. So, if I forget my dog's name and call it something else... the dog could not care less. I wonder if that happens with wives.

3. Zombies are messy. When I leave all sort of things (including body parts) all around the house, the dog is, actually, happier. The messier you are the happier the dog is. Do wives feel the same?

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. I have no doubts. Please, I beg you: send me your dog (or doggess) I'll reward that with a lot of fresh gaucho brains. No wives... forever.

    I wonder, are you married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not decided just yet...dog or wife... and if the "married" question is a trick... I can tell you... right now life is hell, so I am guessing the answer is YES.

    ReplyDelete