WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Unmistaken Child

One thing is for sure. Zombies are not reincarnated beings. They have not died just yet. Being a zombie, I was curious to see what is this reincarnation deal as I wanted to find out where to sign up for it. Then I watched Unmistaken Child, a film by Nati Baraz about faith.  More than a movie it is a documentary about the reincarnation of a Tibetan master and the search of the child that is the new reincarnation of that master.

The story focuses in Tenzin Zopa, a young monk who has been appointed by the Dalai Lama to track down his master's reincarnated self and re-discover his mentor in the body of a new born child.

This is not matter of believing or not in reincarnation. For some it would be about superstition and absurdity, but for me its about understanding other people's culture and sacred beliefs. To me all seems so foreign and at the same time so interesting.  The travel to find the Lama's reincarnation is very interesting and shows a culture way distant from ours.

I did enjoy the movie and I will give it a 7 zombies out of 10. The only disappointment is that I did not find out where to sign up for the reincarnation business. I am working on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment