WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Last Thing You See When You Die

This is a question I get a lot. What is the last image you see when you die?... is there a light at the end of the tunnel?...
How in the world would I know that?????

I am NOT dead, just yet. I am a zombie, not a ghost. But if you ask me, this is my rendering of what you should experience when you die. Please let me know if I am right. I am dying to know ....

(Picture with regards to my friend the Silent One)

2 comments:

  1. Comentario del post anterior: I need urgently one!! My bike is not safe in this humanoid city.

    Comentario para este post: ¿Así que esa es la última imagen antes de morir? No está mal. Pensar que cuando me he desmayado, solo se ve que se amarillea la realidad y como que se oscurece. Pero morir... ¿requiere de una imagen final? ¿Que tal si se ve un "THE END" como en las películas antiguas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Del primer comentario... hay zombies muy ratas. Puedes encontrarlo en el internet (solo traduce el video).

    Con respecto a la última imagen que uno ve... claro que hay una imagen, por eso hay que morirse viendo algo que valga la pena.

    ReplyDelete