WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Walking Dead, Chapter 1. Misconceptions.

I started watching a TV show called The Walking Dead. I just saw the pilot ...and let me tell you... its full of misconceptions and myths. I won't name them all but I feel compelled to talk about one in particular that bothers me: the black guy with the child tells the all-american-clean shaved-sheriff uniform-wearing character that "zombies can't talk"... that "everybody knows that".

Excuse me!... We DO talk. Why not?.... there is the misconception that zombies are brain dead... those are called estupidos, not zombies. We can talk, sing, chat, tweet and email. Sometimes we google. So, please The Walking Dead writers... do your homework.

I won't even dignify the gruesome killing of the female zombie with the lower part missing. I am writing a complaint letter about that to the Zombie Rights Commission. That is discrimination.

No comments:

Post a Comment