WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Zombie Flute for a Fellow Zombie

To operate (zombies need instructions):
1. Take out of the box
2. Assemble as per instructions
3. Blow (with your mouth) where the RED CIRCLE shows
4. Place your fingers covering the other holes (the flute's ones)

Lacking fingers can represent a problem. If that is the case, change instrument, I suggest the bongo.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you master! 2 instruments in one. A flute an a lute. Zombies are very clever. Please send me one by ZFedex; I'll pay you once it is in my hands and mouth. I am not sure if I have a mouse or a mouth. (Jajaja)

    ReplyDelete