WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Sunday, March 6, 2011

#4129 Fuji Apple

They think that zombies are stupid. We might look stupid but we are not -well, except some-. Now every time I go to do my grocery shopping they ask me: "would you like a bag?"...what do I suppose to do, put the groceries in my pockets?

As I am not an environmental-concious zombie, I don't carry with me those led-printed Chinese shopping bags. Therefore I am penalized and I have to pay some money for my environmental crime (goes from 2 cents to 10 cents a bag). I am told that that money will go towards "a noble charity" that can't be named nor proof of my contribution can be produced. So the message is clear: you pollute the environment with OUR non-reciclable plastic bags...you must be penalized.

All this rant because I wanted to complain of a nuisance that really bothers me... those stupid little stickers that EACH piece of fruit or vegetable has... they are certainly not recyclable nor ecologically sustainable. Per week most likely I trow away about 5 square inches of those stickers. Does that make sense?

My "smart phone" (not really smart, but that's OK) can take a picture of pretty much anything and tell me exactly what it is... but the supermarkets must attach the annoying stickers to everything we consume. Their staff is incapable of distinguishing a potato from an onion... and most of them carry a BA.

Weird world we are living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment