WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do Zombies Get Sick?

Yes we do. A big difference between other creatures and us is that zombies resource to old fashion medications. I have been using pharmaceuticals since I was a little zombie. Not long time ago I could give my son a good dose of  Bayer's Heroin syrup to get rid of his coughing and I used to drink the balance of the syrup, just in case. He felt better and I felt amazing!.  I miss simple-old fashion medicine.

4 comments:

  1. HORMIGA ZOMBIE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLnZvvrLX...
    Este video lo enviaron de http://sevione.blogspot.com/2008/03/hormigas-zombie.html El video nos muestra todo el proceso: la hormiga desciende de su nido en los árboles y, obligada por el hongo que ya ha infectado a su cerebro, se dirige hacia dónde el parásito cree conveniente....
    (no pude evitar pensar que esta noticia vendría bien a su galería zombie) Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias. Efectivamente vi el artículo sobre las hormigas zombies. Lo pienso poner en el blog en un futuro cercano... Mil gracias!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. la causa zombie ya me infectó... ahora sólo cumplo órdenes.

    ReplyDelete