WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Monday, March 21, 2011

うんち・おならで例える原発解説


For those who don't speak Japanese... the title will be a mystery. I love how Japanese animate everything to get their message out. Just in case I have stopped eating my Fuji apples and my Tiramisu cake. I am avoiding all Japanese foods.....you know....they could be contaminated and I don't want to get sick.

2 comments:

  1. vamos, zombi rudo... no se va a dejar amedrentar por un tiramisú radiactivo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No es que me deje amedrentar, es que luego me pongo malito. Por cierto...¿Porqué rudo?... si soy de lo mas amable que se puede uno encontrar en el mundo de los zombis... hay otros que nada mas se te van al cuello.

    ReplyDelete