WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Childhood Memories. The Dumbo story


As I have said before, zombies are suckers for Disney movies. We love the character development and the lack of hidden messages. All clean fun. When I went to watch Dumbo in 1941 I recall I was so happy... more so because it was the first time that I could relate to a Disney character. Dumbo was my hero. I also was ridiculed by my peers because of my long ears and because my mommy was behind bars.  

2 comments:

  1. Ahora le agarró la nostalgia biográfica! ¿O sea que usted tiene mas de 70 años? Que bien se mantiene!!! Cofiese su edad, zombie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¿No dicen que lo importante no es la edad que tiene uno sino COMO se siente uno?????....me siento como de mil años, días mas días menos...

    ReplyDelete