WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Looking for a Brand New -and improved- Wife


After the Pillow Disaster, I have decided to start looking for a new wife. I know I can not replace my lovely pillow, but the wife I can.
I am not picky, so all I need is obedience, fidelity, unconditional love and compatibility with my Mac. So far this is one of the finalists.

2 comments:

  1. ay no que impresióooonnnn....!!!! esa lo va a asfixiar con la almohada de noche!!! la otra al menos sólo mató a su almohada!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "solo mató a su almohada"?....crimen capital. Además si ésta se pone de necia, la desconecto.

    ReplyDelete