WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Day Off...



Even zombies need a day off, so yesterday I went to one of my favourite places to enjoy a great cloudy and rainy day: Zzyzx, where death is closer than appears. One can only hope.

During the day I did something I like to do quite a bit: nothing. I drove 22 hours to get there, stayed for about 45 minutes and then headed back home for another 22 hours (with no bathroom breaks). In order to make my drive more miserable I decided to bring along my adolescent son, who clearly knows how to annoy me and complain just about anything.

Part of the idea of the trip was to see if they have opened a  Four Seasons Hotel there, as I keep sending them the idea for five years in a row. It is not there yet, so I will keep sending my correspondence three time per week as I do. I know they will listen.

That was a good day. I should do this more often.

2 comments:

  1. Te invito entonces a una de mis excursiones por el día que acostumbro hacer de vez en cuando: 1600 kms, non stop, de 5 AM a 10:PM. Te vas a divertir conmigo!y de paso... cometemos algún delito zombie por el camino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suena divertido, siempre y cuando tu traigas el almuerzo, por ejemplo quesadillas de ceso.

    ReplyDelete