WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Monday, June 27, 2011

Do Zombies Wear Eyeglasses?

That is a stupid question. Of course we don't (have you ever seen a zombie with eye glasses?).

When you get to be a mature zombie, like me, you learn that there is absolutely NOTHING worth while to see. Please tell me, what should I see that I haven't seen. The last time I though that something was worth while to see I was soooo disappointed, and that was the last Harry Potter Movie.

And, please don't come and say that a sunset, a kid smiling, a puppy or the Eiffel Tower are a good reason to wear glasses because I will find you and eat whatever leftover brains you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment