WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Monday, June 13, 2011

Letters to The Zombie: problems before a party

Dear Zombie:

I am going to have a party and I just discovered that my cooler is broken. It is Summer and it is VERY hot. Any advice to keep my beer ice cold?

Desperate Beer Drinker

Dear Beer Drinker, it is quite easy. Please use my system as in the picture. Problem solved. Also is a great solution as when your friends need to go to the washroom they can re-fill at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Parece que tenía que ser mexicano para que se le ocurriera dicha solución (lo digo por la marca de la cerveza!)True or false?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cierto, los mexicanos son extremadamente ingeniosos.

    ReplyDelete