WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Friday, January 21, 2011

Do Zombies Pray?


That is a hard question to answer. Some do and some deny it. When we do, we like to do it in style. Here is a picture of me (the one in the orange suit) doing so. The building behind me is not a UFO... it is a temple. A Dhammakaya temple in Thailand. A one billion dollar building.

As some of us like to call it "the Mothership", the building has 300,000 identical titanium-and gold- coated bronze statues of Buddha in the outside and another 700,000 nested inside the temple. Lavish I tell you.

The gathering is quite fun. We all dress up, find our spot (that is the hard part) and wait until everybody starts going home. I am not sure what happens in between, as I am a bit confused. I just follow the leader. Some say that there are snacks after, but I haven't been able to find the snack bar. Oh well....






No comments:

Post a Comment