WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Zombies Approve Necrophilia!

It's a bit late now, but a good case for my psychologist  -psychologists need to earn a living too, you know-. Zombies are quite comfortable with necrophilia. At the end of the day, dead people have no complaints. I can say what I want, I can eat what I want, I can scratch where I want... and all I get is pure cold love. The best.   

4 comments:

  1. Ni un Si ni un No: ideal de mujer o de hombre. El único problema es que su pasividad, con el tiempo, se puede convertir en muy aburrida. No te pueden preparar el desayuno ni llevártelo a la cama. Pero... TODO no se puede tener!!! che...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Para eso se tiene servicio...y amantes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pero... ¿quien le da servicio o es amante de un zombie, eh? ¿Una zombie? Me parece que hay una paradoja en todo esto, ¿no lo crees? Como ese cartel pegado en la pared que dice: "prohibido fijar carteles".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Los zombies somos muy compartidos. Uno le da "servicio" a su pareja, la amante complementa el servicio y el servicio da servicio a todos...me explico?

    ReplyDelete