WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

There are Some Ugly Zombies Out There!



If you are planing to travel to Louisiana (I have no idea why in the world anybody would like to go to...Louisiana) be careful. Some really ugly zombies are running loose. At first I thought it was my wife... but then I realized she is in the no-fly list. No way she can go to...Louisiana.... then I though it was a Tea Party canvaser...but not sure about that.

In any event, watch it. He might want to go home with you...and the scary part is... that it could look better than your better half.

No comments:

Post a Comment