WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Zombies Love Technology




It's a fact. We are what you could call "geeks". If it is there something new out there... we must have it.

That is why we follow very close all trade shows and stuff... we want new and we want it now. Way back in the days I remember when I bought my Commodore 64... it was awesome! even though it actually did nothing fun. Then came Windows 3.0...oh my God... that changed the way we used technology. Now we are all Mac users (well.. not all, the retarded zombies still use PCs).

Keeping up with technology I just bough this mouse. Its soooo cool. It is a real wonder. I could almost say it is sexy. I can't stop using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment