WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Childhood Memories 45


I love the smell of fear in the morning. I distinctively remember the fear, the not knowing if I was going to be punished or hurt...by a teacher. I recall the humiliations, the put-downs. The physical abuse. Feeling sick to my stomach every day before going there.  It was awesome !!!

You guessed right: I went to a Catholic school. The video brings so many great memories.

2 comments:

  1. Me golpeó en la cabeza la ocasión que la vi en el cine. La educación: tiene ese costado de locura y persecusión, isn't it? De todas maneras es una película de discreta recomendación.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La estoy tratando de conseguir. No la vi pero la quiero ver...

    ReplyDelete