WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Curiosity Killed The Zombie

So, I was watching a movie called Rendition which is about how to get information out of a prisoner using unorthodox methods of interrogation, when one of the characters called Fawal -or something like that- tells the CIA officer in charge of watching the interrogation the following sentence: "Beat your wife every day, if you don't know why, she does".

I could not believe what I just heard!... and I said to myself... hey, not a bad idea. My wife is telling me always to get a hobby. I am going to try this. I will inform of the results later. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment