WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In Search of My Brain IV

The saga continues. I can't find my brain. I have looked everywhere. On my way back from Afghanistan I decided to accept my friend Ahem Achu's wedding invitation. It was a great party.

The way I see it, he is a smart man. He married an eleven year old girl (in exchange for two cows, a goat and 14 chickens, which is more than what I paid for my wife). He will be able to train her in the fine art of marriage and obedience. A must in a male zombie's life.

2 comments:

  1. el turbante es porque también perdió el cerebro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siento un poco de sarcasmo en el comentario...perder no es no mismo que no tener...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete