WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Monday, May 9, 2011

Looking for A New Wife Part III


I am still upset and hurt because of the pillow incident, therefore I am still looking for a replacement for the wife. As zombies are technology geeks -we absolutely love technology- I believe this could be a great candidate. I can even kiss my techno-wife long distance.  God knows the kissing tricks I can program my techno-wife to do.....

I think they are working on the remote-sex part. This looks promising.

2 comments:

  1. baasssta... bassta de resentimiento!!!!! su almohada ya no está. Caput.Se fue. Asúmalo zombie mañoso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¿Mañoso?... usted no entiende. Un descuido fatal le puede costar a la esposa el matrimonio... o hasta la vida. Los zombies somos muy sentidos.

    ReplyDelete