WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

She is Trying to Kill Me!

I guess the wife has discovered my plans to get rid of her (because of the pillow incident) and now she is trying to get ahead of me and already she is doing some strategic plans to kill me. Very scary stuff. I just discovered that she got yesterday some sort of strategic planing software to learn how to send me to a better place.

This is time for action. I don't have much time left. I am calling Obama right now.

5 comments:

  1. ¡ Que casualidad!!! ¿Como sabías que las plantas me atacan diariamente? Es un juego muy dificil de ganar. Hay una Margarita y una Rosa que se hacen pasar por lindas y son de terror; ¿y las pasionarias...? Ni que hablar de las enredaderas. Si conoces alguna solución que no sea el Obama-plan, avisame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nada que decir, sólo probando si sale el comentario

    ReplyDelete
  3. bueno...ahora que veo que sale, sigo sin nada que decir...jeje

    ReplyDelete