WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Saturday, December 29, 2012

From The Zombie Book "Great Excuses to Breakup" #1

Going through my belongings while waiting until dust settles on the post-apocalyptic world I found my precious book, long time forgotten -I memorized them all of it-. So, here I am ready to share the first one. ADVICE: They are bullet-proof.

If you are fed up, tired, bored or had enough of the same everyday (including same sex)...then use one excuse from my book. Sample number 1:

"You must remember that I told you I was a free spirit"

PS: Don't try to profit from these...they are copyrighted.



No comments:

Post a Comment