WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Friday, December 21, 2012

The World Is Gone....It Was True

Where is everyone?
I am inside my bunker and I can't reach anyone...my iPhone is getting no signal...I have no TV...the lights are all dead...the stove is not heating...I have no water....I think it really happened. I am cold.
I am drinking another cold latte -double rats- and Twinkies. Breakfast will be ready soon. I will wait a bit, I don't like dusty brains.

2 comments:

  1. "Come on... wake up you moron!!! It's time to go to work. And stop those silly ideas of your's about the end of the world and zombies. Be a good citizen and clean that mess!!!! The only menace aginst you is me, in case you don't behave as an adult!!!" This is more or less what I've heard from my wife this mornig 7AM.

    Do you still have some room in your shelter? The world has returned!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...another zombie made it. Where are you?...are you in the devastated world?...although for what it seems it sounds more like you are in hell. Who is this creature claiming power over such strong creature?. ... are there wives in hell?
    Sorry, no space here. My Twinkies occupy most of the space. You are on your own.

    ReplyDelete