WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Monday, December 31, 2012

Zombie's Can Predict The Future! -finally-

Finally...thanks to technology zombies can now predict the future. I found my old and trusty set of tarot cards.
While I am getting ready to come out of the bunker -tomorrow is the big day- I will read my own future. So, now...I can say...the future is in my hands.

2 comments:

  1. Remember my advice for tomorrow: Beware of the dog!!! And by the way: no me alquilarías tu bunker por una temporada? 2013 puede que sea un año letal.


    ReplyDelete
  2. No dogs in the outside world. they all went with the Apocalypse. Zombies hate dogs. The bunker will be for rent, unless I need it again (you never know). For now Happy 2013 my good old zombie pal.

    ReplyDelete