WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting Ready to Find a New Job

As I am committed to find a job, I decided to get up early and go out there and find it. In order to do so, I purchased this alarm clock just to make sure I don't miss the mark.

The way it works is: I place several one hundred dollar bills on top, and if I don't get up on time -I place the alarm clock at a distance-...then it starts to destroy a bill per minute. That should be encouragement enough... the only problem is that I am using the wife's money. That will teach her.

No comments:

Post a Comment