WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Looking for a New Job

Seems that being a zombie is not enough. The wife wants me to work (how dare she), but sadly I have discovered that my work skills are not good enough anymore. Took me years to learn the fine craft to create a blog and a web-page and now, on all the job interviews seems that I am talking of abilities that are past due.

In the last job interview I had the kid (that's right...a stupid good-for-nothing KID!!! asked me if I knew how to create Apps.... Apps? -I asked-.... "Thank you, that's all" -he replied-. My skills are not good anymore. What to do, what to do....

2 comments:

  1. Algo parecido le sucedió a un pescador en la caleta Barca. La mujer insistía en que, con sus habilidades con las redes, iban todos a vivir mejor si iba a la ciudad y se ofrecía. Yo, cuando lo ví tan desesperado, le sugerí que se olvidara de la tecnología y que considerara que el mar, las gaviotas, las tormentas y la pesca costera lo convertían en un hombre mas humano (si cabe este calificativo). Se que sigue viviendo en la caleta Barca. Lo pienso ir a visitar uno de estos días. Me prometió que tendría un delicioso huachinango recién sacado del mar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Así es... ni yo ni el pescador tenemos lugar en este mundo tecnificado. -suspiro-

    ReplyDelete