WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Saturday, July 23, 2011

What Happened to Yesterday's Post?

One of the unknown abilities that zombies have us that we can control time. We have the power to create, stop or add time to our convenience. As it happens, yesterday I was wasting my time elsewhere and I was unable to do my daily post. Bot that you care or notice.

As I am a zombie with fixed routines, I am going to use my time-twisting powers to declare that yesterday did not exist. That's right... I am wiping out July the 22nd 2011. Gone. Everything that happened yesterday will happen eventually or already happened before. If you paid your American Express yesterday you will have to pay it -again I guess- today, but if you didn't, you are not late.

Please don't send thank you comments about this. Pretty much was self serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment