WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Friday, July 15, 2011

How Do You Make a Zombie Eat His Veggies?

Zombies by nature dislike vegetables. We like brains. Never the less some zombies -specially female zombies- keep insisting that one should eat a fair amount of veggies to stay healthy (to that I would say...I am a zombie who cares about health?).

If you want to be successful about this absurd endeavour, I recommend you try this: PRESENTATION. Presentation is everything in food. Be creative...think like a zombie. I eat some veggies, like the one on the picture. Somehow it appeals to me to eat it, just don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment