WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Friday, July 29, 2011

Objects That Can Hurt a Zombie

Zombies have the ability to have accidents with sharp objects. Never the less, sometimes we need to use these miserable objects for every days tasks. Once I gathered enough courage I went to the store and purchased a pair of...gasp...scissors . Zombies should not be near scissors as we can cut ourselves. We dislike physical pain.

With my brave heart I went and bought this instrument from hell so I can cut some paper figures for my art project due Monday (stupid assignments that first grade teaches leave to un-skilled zombies). Now I am lost. They don't work!!!

I have tried and tried to cut my paper figures but this stupid thing is not collaborating. I hate scissors and I hate first grade art projects.

2 comments:

  1. Entiendo porque no funciona. Si te fijas bien , hay una paradoja lógica: te dicen que debes cortar una cinta con una tijera para liberar a la tijera de su envoltorio. ¿Cómo, si para eso compré la tijera? Espero su acuerdo jedizombie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ese es mi punto. Traté de solucionar el asunto comprando dos tijeras... sigo sin tijeras.

    ReplyDelete