WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I am feeling a bit masochistic

Sometimes I feel masochistic. Somehow I need to hurt myself... I know its not "normal" but zombies are not supposed to be "normal".

Yesterday I woke up feeling like doing something that would hurt me. I spent all day trying to gather ideas on how to achieve such event. Thanks to the TV programming I found the solution. I managed to re-watch the movie Artificial Intelligence. If watching it for the first time was hurtful ... the second time hurts like crazy. I am a happy zombie.

2 comments:

  1. Que coincidencia. El fin de semana pasado la estuve buscando para volver a verla pero no la encontré. A sufrir... que se viene el fin del mundo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. El fin del mundo es lo que menos me importa... que Spielberg destruyera la idea de Kubrick ...eso si duele.

    ReplyDelete