WARNING!

Please read this before is too late!.

This is the real deal. If you are afraid of zombies please stop reading this blog.

Also, if you don't believe in zombie's existence, then... what are you doing here?
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Friday, August 19, 2011

Do Zombies Smoke?

Actually we do. It is a healthy habit. Way back then, I was a very skinny quite whitish young zombie. I was always sick. One day my mom decided that I needed something to bring back my health. She suggested cigarets. I did not know better...

In matter of weeks, my asthma disappeared !!!... now it was a healthy bronchitis. I could see my mom was wright. I forgot completely about my asthma. I had bigger fish to fry.

Nowadays I am as unhealthy as it can get. I am a happy zombie. Thanks mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment